zaterdag 24 januari 2009

FATCAT

Krok-O-Sho 

eating burgers @ 11pm is NICE

look how happy they are hahahaha


BEFORE : very excited! haha

AFTER: okay not anymore






While I'm working for my GIP I amuse myself with

photoboot very entertainment haha 

Vodka of yesterday is still working

I promised too someone that i was going to post some

picutres of my fat cattie! 

Look at that tummy oh gosh so cute! haha

Ohboy what a tummy jumjum 


hihi christmaspussy;)

UPDATE:

Describing the Canon 1 EOS Ds mark III

I never thought it would be hard to describe the technical stuff

about this thing. Everything I write I must understand, but some

things are just so hard to understand... There are things I never heard 

of so how the hell can I understand it, and I must be able to explain it to the jury

(and they are with many so brrr)

I just worked 1hour and I'm 1 page far....

hmmmm.. I'm going to stop with the technical stuff and going to begin to "how

does the canon work" 

Oh god....

frustrations

But there's also a positive thing

people are saying that I shine and I'm so happy

I'm just excited

to meet someone ! :)

AGAIN an update

I just saw a piece of Annie Leibovitz movie 

"Life through a lens"

And it's kinda weird, but I had the pimples just all over my body

I recognize -so many things. 

And now I know for shure that photography is something that belongs 

to me , is a part of me. It had always sat in my body and it will 

never dissapear. I know fo sho that this is what I am, and what I always will be.

1 opmerking:

  1. All wonderful shots,a dn what a happy/fat cat!
    Haha, I want to see that movie, you will need to let me know how it is. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen