woensdag 18 februari 2009

If we don't make it we'll fake it

Dennis and I are writing a letter to John Frusciante for his birthday ! 
(haha insidejoke birthdaycontrol:D) 
We made pictures of us with his new album.. 
Going to write more tomorrow and we're going to buy a nice
birthday card for him! We hope that he'll read that letter...
Because we had nothing to do today I was Dennis his model..
Made funny pictures, normally I was going to add them to my
blogspot.. But I don't know what's wrong with me?? 
I've got a negative radiation on electronic equipment
This is not the first time, hmmm like they are going insane 
My harddisk died at school..  after I added the pictures we made 
and I was formatting the harddisk and I realised that I have
forgotten to copy the pictures to my imac.. doh! haha
So new pictures tomorrow

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten